We provide Physical Therapy services
Your personal at home physical therapy begins with a comprehensive evaluation of functional limitations and areas of pain. Our physical therapists will design a treatment plan based on your related needs and goals. Throughout your treatment, we will work hard to help you return to all normal functional activities.
Our therapist will do an in-depth home safety assessment to identify possible fall hazards and difficult mobility areas.
Our services included all types and sizes
We take a team approach and will consult with your doctor and case manager, if necessary. Throughout your treatment, we will work hard to help you return to all normal functional activities. When you are ready for discharge, you will receive a personalized home exercise-program to allow you to stay healthy.
Treatment focuses on:
• Spine and Extremity rehabilitation
• Sports rehabilitation
• Joint and soft tissue mobilization
• Functional mobility training
• Gait and balance training
• Neuromuscular re-education
• Therapeutic exercise
• Aerobic conditioning
• Pain evaluation and treatment
• Equipment prescription (ambulation devices and orthotics)
Who benefits from Physical Therapy? Patients with:
• Arm or leg injuries
• Chronic conditions like arthritis or MS
• Limitations resulting from a stroke, heart attack, burn, or amputation
• Generalized deconditioning
• Sprain, strain or fracture
• Work-related, repetitive-stress injury such as tendonitis or bursitis
• Spinal cord injuries
• Surgical repair of arm, leg or spine
• Open wounds
• Neurological conditions or history of stroke.
• Loss of balance or difficulty walking